Friday, February 21, 2014

Pipe Dream Polish: She's A Thriller

Today, I've got the spectacular She's A Thriller for you!  This polish has unfortunately been discontinued, so I hope you were able to grab a beautiful bottle!

Ah, there's the beauty!


The cap was very easy to hold, the very wide brush was fantastic, and I had NO problems with glitter pickup after the bottle was upside down for a few minutes - I actually had to brush off some of the larger pieces! This baby dried in seconds too!


Here is two coats over Sally Hansen's Pacific Blue, topped with Seche Vite:


Here is the same thing, mattified for fun:


And because I absolutely loved this color combo, here it is over China Glaze's Highlight of my Summer, also mattified:


Thanks for reading!

~Nina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment